Twitter is many things but it can be a great tool for building relationships with people who may want to work for you. Here are some guidelines for recruiters who want to make their employer more ‘human’.
1. Search for and engage job seekers who may be looking for work. Tweet them some job hunting advice. To find them do searches like;
Become a resource for job search tactics.
2. Say hello, introduce yourself when you get new followers.
3. Thank people when they retweet you.
4. Tweet about what its like to work at your company.
5. Find your employees who are also on twitter and engage with them.